We value businesses in a broad range of industries for litigation, divorce, corporate transactions, and tax compliance.
- Limited liability companies (LLCs).
- Limited partnerships.
- Sole proprietorships.
- Professional practices.
- Holding companies.
- Family limited partnerships.
- Private debt / promissory notes.
- Bank loans.
We consult with family law attorneys on business valuation, alimony, and other financial issues that arise in divorce.
- Marital balance sheets.
- Community/separate property tracing.
- Malmquist calculations.
- Pereira and Van Camp apportionment.
- Alimony analysis and negotiations.
- Drafting discovery requests and interrogatories.
- Settlement negotiation and structuring.
- Equalization note structuring.
We offer nationwide litigation consulting services, including expert testimony, lost profits analysis, appraisal reviews, and valuation case law analysis.
As both a seasoned valuation professional and a licensed attorney, Mr. Duckworth has a unique combination of financial and legal experience to assist you with disputed matters involving business valuation and lost profits.